Who are we?
- 12 Pupils
- At least one Foundation Governor
- The Head Teacher
What is our purpose?
- To think about what makes our schools special as a Church School.
- To think about how we can make our school a caring place.
- To help plan and improve the collective worship and prayers we hold each day in school.
- To help plan and improve the celebrations we hold through the school year.
- To look at what we learn in RE and what resources we use.
- To look at the ways we can help our local and wider communities.
- To champion social action.
How will we do it?
- We will meet to talk and come up with ideas.
- We will watch collective worship and think of ways to improve them.
- We will talk to the children, parents and staff to find things out.
- We will tell the governors about the work we are doing as a group.
- We will evaluate our changes to see if they improve the way we work in school.
What we believe is important to our Church and Community.
- Well Being
- To make sure everyone in school, our parents, governors and friends are included in the way we celebrate, worship and pray in school.
- To make sure we all feel safe, happy and cared for in the way God wanted.
- To make sure we respect each other, trust each other and enjoy being part of our school family together.
- To make sure every child's needs in school are met.