Start: January 2024
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, passionate and hardworking team? Are you highly motivated and looking for opportunities to broaden your experience and advance your teaching career?
Ingoldisthorpe CE School is on an exciting upward trajectory of continued school improvement. We were awarded Ofsted 'Outstanding' status and SIAMS recognised the school as ‘Excellent.’ We are rightly very proud of our achievements.
This new position within the senior team will be an exciting opportunity for a talented individual with aspirations to become a Headteacher in their own right. The successful candidate will work alongside our Headteacher to implement the school’s developing vision for its curriculum and Christian ethos.
The core purpose of the role will be to:
· Communicate the school’s vision compellingly and to support the Headteacher’s strategic leadership.
· Support the day-to-day management of the school.
· Help formulate the aims and objectives of the school.
· Promote the vision and Christian ethos of the school through an inclusive, open and questioning approach.
· Establish the policies and procedures through which this will be achieved.
· Manage staff and resources to that end.
· Contribute to the monitoring and evaluation of progress and achievement.
· Coach, motivate and support staff to deliver high quality teaching and learning.
Specific responsibilities will be agreed with the successful candidate.
You may also be required to undertake any of the duties delegated by the Headteacher.
In return we can offer you:
· Strong, supportive leadership, who will scaffold you in your progression to leadership
· The opportunity to help shape the future direction of the school
· A recognised and strong commitment to continuing professional development
Please apply using the application form available from the office. email@example.com
Ingoldisthorpe CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing date: Friday 1st December 2023
Interviews: Week Commencing 4th December 2023